Egg whites are rich in protein and albumin. It helps to promote wrinkle-free skin and minimize pores. While removing current blackheads, it, at the same time, reduces the chances of future blackheads. This method is highly recommended for oily skin type.
To use egg whites:
- Gather an egg (separate the yolk from the white) and cotton pads
- Rinse your face and make sure it is dry
- Apply a thin layer of egg white all over your face and then place a thin layer of cotton pads over it. Allow it to dry.
- Place a second layer of egg white over that cotton pads. Allow that layer to dry as well.
- Once the mask has dried, remove the pads and then rinse your face until it clean
- Pat dry and use your favorite moisturizer
Lemon juice contains vitamin C, and it is an antioxidant that stimulates collagen production to improve skin health and reduce scarring from acne. It works perfectly to remove dead skin.
To use lemon juice:
- Wash your face with your favorite cleanser
- Squeeze about one teaspoon of organic lemon juice into a bowl
- Dip a cotton pad into the lemon juice and dab it onto your blackheads
- Allow it to dry for at least 10 minutes and rinse it off with cool water
Cinnamon is an anti-bacterial spice that helps to remove flaky skin as well as acne. It can be used as a body scrub for a smoother and healthy-looking complexion.
To use cinnamon:
- Mix organic cinnamon with honey until it forms a paste
- Apply a thin layer over blackheads
- Leave it on your face for at least 15 minutes
- Wash off with your favorite cleanser and follow up with a moisturizer after
Source: Natural Living Ideas