1. Wash Your Face
Clean your Face to Remove Makeup and oils. Use a gentle or pH-balanced cleanser that will not irritate your skin. Basically, choose cleansers that match your skin type.
- Normal skin: Use a gentle cleanse.
- Dry skin: Use moisturizing cream cleansers.
- Oily skin: Use oil based cleanser because it will reduce your skin’s oil production.
2. Moisturize Your Skin
After washing your Skin, You should always moisturize your Face. If You Spend a Lot of outdoor time, choose a Moisturizer with Sunscreen to Protect your Skin in it.
- Dry skin: Choose a lightweight cream moisturizer.
- Oily skin: Choose an oil free gel moisturizer to soften your skin without stimulating oil production.
- Acne-prone skin: Choose moisture with salicylic acid in it.
3. Use a Primer
Apply to a Primer fills your pores and your Smooth Skin. To apply primer, bit a small amount onto your forehead, cheeks, and chin, then blend it into your skin by using fingertips or a foundation brush. Any skin tone can always be used tinted primer to correct color problems.
- Dull skin: Use a light pink primer to give your skin a healthy glow.
- Pale skin: Use a lilac tinted primer to neutralize any unhealthy tones.
- Uneven skin: Use green tinted primer to neutralize redness or acne spots.
4. Apply Foundation
Foundation gives You a Gorgeous Skin Radiance and corrects your tone evenly. To apply foundation, dab a small amount on your forehead, cheeks, chin, and the bridge of your nose.
- Light coverage: Use your fingertips to blend the foundation towards the edges of your face.
- Heavy coverage: Use a beauty blender to blend the foundation into your skin.
- Make sure the foundation matches your neck; otherwise, you will look funny.
5. Use Concealer
Concealer is normally used to Cover up Acne, Red or Dark Spots.
- Light coverage: Use a concealer stick.
- Heavy coverage: Use a liquid foundation by using a makeup brush.
- Make sure the concealer matches your foundation.
6. Apply Translucent Setting Powder
This Will Clear Powder Foundation Lock and soaks up Oil for oily Skin Type.
- Use a fluffy makeup brush to apply a setting powder all over your face.
- Blend well around your eyes and mouth to avoid cakey buildup.