The 7 significant tips below could prevent your face from pimples and acne pop up:
- Always keep your face clean by washing it at least twice daily. Doing this can eliminate excess oil, dirt and dead skin cells. Use Acniwash Cleanser to help keep your skin clean and healthy.
- Not only does your face that needs to be cleaned to prevent a breakout, your hair too. Make sure you have an oil-free hair before you go to sleep; otherwise, they will touch your face and acne will trigger.
- Do not touch your face with your hands often because there are plenty of bacteria running over your hands throughout the day
- Eat a lot of grains, vegetables, and fruits instead of junk food and chocolate
- Do exercise regularly
- Do not expose to the sun for too long because its UV rays are very harmful to the skin
- Do not use makeup often. If you do, make sure to always wash it off before heading to sleep
Source: Proctor & Gamble