Wild turmeric is a Thai herbal plant that can also be found in South Asian and nearby regions. The herb has been used traditionally by Thai people for external treatments such as curing skin diseases, treating sprain, healing bruises, and snake poison. Additionally, it was used for enhancing complexion.
Today, wild turmeric is used for preparations of many cosmetic formulations and traditional medical applications. This herb is not only beneficial for skin, but also prevents skin from cancer.
Benefits & Properties
- Keep the skin Soft and Smooth
- Prevent Cancer
- Banish Oily Skin
- Cure skin diseases
- Anti-inflammatory activity and wound healing properties
- Anti-oxidant Activity
- Anti-Cancer Property
Details of Wild Turmeric
- Ingredients: Wild Turmeric Powder 100%
- Scientific Name: Curcuma aromatica Salisb.
- Place of Origin: Thailand
- Part: Rhizome
- Appearance: Light Yellow Powder
- Shelf Life: 2 Years