Curcuma comosa, known as Wan Chuk Mot Luk in Thai, has a hot odor and taste. In Thai traditional medicine, it was used as a remedy for women to relieve uterus pain, retain the uterus to its original position and tightens the vagina.
It was also used to normalize the menstrual cycle , to improve the female libido, and to activate vaginal lubrication secretion whilst activating bile secretion which cures indigestion
Benefits & Properties
- relieve uterus pain
- retain the uterus to its original position
- tightens the vagina,
- normalize the menstrual cycle
- improves the female libido
- activates vaginal lubrication
- Ingredients: Wan Chuk Mon Luk Powder 100%
- Scientific Name: Curcuma comosa Roxb.
- Place of Origin: Thailand
- Part: Root
- Appearance: Light Brown Powder
- Shelf Life: 2 Years