Curculigo latifolia is a stemless, evergreen, perennial plant producing a cluster of leaves from the roots and growing about 60 cm tall. This herbal plant belongs to the Hypoxidaceae family. It is native to tropical areas such as Thailand and other Southeast Asia countries.
Traditionally, Curculigo, Latifolia Dryand is used to treat and prevent metabolic disorder diseases such as diabetes mellitus, obesity, cardiovascular, and Atherosclerosis. Curculigo, Latifolia Dryand also has other various benefits such as promoting blood circulation; using it to recover from cough, sore throat and fever; neutralizing insect bites; and treating external abscess.
Benefits and Properties
- Inhabit the growth of certain types of bacteria that cause skin conditions
- Heal infections and burns
- Reduce swelling and pain
- Reduce skin blemishes
- Anti-Oxidant Activities
- Anti-Inflammatory Activities
- Non-Enzymatic Anti-Glycation Activities
- Ingredients: Curculigo Latifolia Powder 100%
- Scientific Name: Curculigo latifolia
- Place of Origin: Thailand
- Part: Root
- Appearance: Dark Brown Powder
- Shelf Life: 2 Years