Cassumunar ginger Bengal root, known as Phai (ไพล) in Thai language, is a species of plant in the ginger family. The plant is native to Thailand, Indonesia, and India.
The essential oil extracted from the root of the herb is used in medicinally massage because it has the properties to ease the body pain, inflammation and help maintain the skin.
Benefits & Properties
- Anti-inflammatory activities
- Pain-relieving properties
- Ingredients: Cassumunar Ginger Bengal Root Oil 100%
- Scientific Name: Zingiber montanum
- Place of Origin: Thailand
- Part: Root
- Appearance: Yellow
- Shelf Life: 1 Years