Puerari Mirifica , also known as Kwao Krua Kao in Thai, is a Thai herb with tuberous root that can be found in Northern and North Eastern parts of Thailand. It has been used and regarded as a miracle herb by older generations.
It has been used since 13 century AD ago by Thai men and women mainly as a rejuvenating herb to promote youthfulness and fight aging process such as reducing wrinkles, getting rid of gray hair, improving eyesight and memory.
Benefits & Details
- Firm and enhance the breast
- Slow the aging process
- Beautifies skin
- Increase sex drive
- Reduce the risk of osteoporosis
- Reduce the symptoms of menopause
Details of Pueraria
- Ingredients: Pueraria Mirifica Powder 100%
- Scientific Name: Pueraria candollei var. mirifica
- Place of Origin: Thailand
- Part: Root
- Appearance: Light Yellow Powder
- Shelf Life: 2 Years