To look after dehydrated skin it is essential to do daily skincare and avoid using harsh and sensitizing products. That being said, you have to:
- Use a gentle cleanser that does not leave your skin feeling tight and dry
- Avoid using harsh scrubs and rough cleaning brushes
- Always use a toner to protect your skin from bacteria
- Never use skincare products that have fragrance (whether natural, as in essential oils or artificial, both are problematic for all skin types)
- Always use toners, boosters, serums, and moisturizers that are provided with antioxidants, skin-replenishing ingredients, and skin-restoring ingredients. These efficacies give your skin what it greatly needs to appear young, healthy, radiant, soft, and smooth.
Source: Paula’s Choice