Zedoary Luya-luyahan is a Thai herb that has been traditionally used for many medical purposes. It is a large perennial herb with underground rootstock. It has aromatic odor like that of ginger and is pale yellow in color.
In Thai traditional medicine, Zedoary Luya-luyahan was used for treating inflammation, pain, various skin ailments and ulcers. It also has great benefits for women. It can be used for irregular menstruation and menstrual ulcer.
Benefits & Properties
- Treating anxiety, stress, fatigue, pain and swelling.
- curing wounds and skin complaints
- Treating irregular menstruation
- Curing digestive problems
- Antimicrobial Activity
- Anti-inflammatory and pain killer property
- Antioxidant and anti-allergic activity
- Anticancer activity
- Anti-ulcer activity
Details of Zedoary Luya-luyahan
- Ingredients: Curcuma Zedoaria Powder 100%
- Scientific Name: Curcuma zedoaria
- Place of Origin: Thailand
- Part: Root
- Appearance: Yellow Powder
- Shelf Life: 2 Years