Turmeric curcuma has been used traditionally by Thai people to fight asthma and to prevent cancer. It is considered the best foods or supplement for fighting asthma and cancer prevention. Apart from that, Turmeric also can help improve the mood of people who suffer from mood disorders and depression.
Turmeric curcuma also has many benefits for your skin. It has the properties that contribute to a natural glow of your skin; it can heal wound; it is helpful in treating psoriasis; and it is helpful with acne scaring.
Turmeric is an ancient spice that has remained popular in Asian countries since 2,000 BC. The herb has been widely used not only in Thai traditional medicine, but also in Chinese and Indian traditional medicine.
Pour herb powder on your palm and apply it onto your wet skin. Then scrub about 2-3 times. After that rinse off with clean water. It can also be consumed for fighting asthma and cancer prevention.
Avoid taking too much turmeric at one time and wait to see how your body reacts before taking more. Do not use it if you are allergic to it.
Benefits & Properties
- Increase the antioxidant capacity of the body
- Lower risk of brain diseases
- Lower risk of heart diseases
- Help prevent cancer
- Delay aging process
- Fight age related chronic diseases
- Bioactive compounds with powerful medicinal properties
- anti-inflammatory compound
- Ingredients: Turmeric Powder 100%
- Scientific Name: Curcuma longa
- Place of Origin: Thailand
- Part: Root
- Appearance: Yellow Powder
- Shelf Life: 2 Years